Sunday, June 2, 2013

Finally moving into our new office/breakroom

About 6-8 weeks ago Allen Constantine got us a great deal on a new office trailer for our maintenance department. We recently had enough time to make all of the electrical and plumbing hookups needed to start using the building. After moving the irrigation control system this last week we finally moved my office furniture in also.
I think I can probably count on one hand the members that has visited my office in the last 18 years (everyone is always welcome), so only a few could explain how small and cramped my office area had been. the new building doubled its size and has insulation throughout as well as central heat and air. While it is still a work in progress, this new building has lots of promise for updating our communications with our employees.

 
As you may notice we have taken advantage of a few discards from the clubhouse to help organize everything.