Friday, March 2, 2012

Educational meetings and tradeshow

Hello everyone, just wanted to shoot out a post to let everyone kknow I am working really hard learning as much as possible. I have already taken 2 classes and I am currently sitting in my third. I know I have learned several new things to bring back to help our club. I also spent two day walking through the tradeshow which also brought some new ideas that I hope to implement at our club.

Todays class is on improving your social networking skills through your club. While I already have some experience in this department I hope to learn how to improve upon them. I will be returning tomorrow and will most likely need Sunday to get back on central time. So I will be back at the club on Monday to start attacking the few issues that has come up in my absence. See you on the course!