Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday season is already upon us

This year has flown by. Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is right around the corner. Where has this year gone?

I have been busy organizing the Office over the last week and the Board of Directors has moved my best cup cutter inside to take over the office (great move). Many members has already visited Mae Capati in her new office and made some pretty great comments to about her work attitude and dress attire. It is great having someone who works as hard as Mae in the office now. My work will not be completed with the office though, I have intentions of getting into the storage areas and organizing them also. It seems like we have a lot of clutter in almost every area of the club, and to be honest this is normale with a lot of business. You get in the habit of not wanting to throw anything away, and you start pushing things into corners. But every now and then you have to step back and clean house just to see what you have.
I want to remind everyone that I am not taking over the club as many has suggested to me. That has and will never be my goal at Riverlands. I am really good at cleaning house (just ask my wife) and helping out but my heart is outdoors where I want it to stay.