Monday, March 21, 2011

Crawfish for fuel was a hit

I wanted to let everyone know that the Crawfish for fuel cookout we had last Friday generated $600 towards our fuel bill.
I would like to personally thank the following members for putting up donations and time to help my department keep our equipment running.

Grant Faucheux - Crawfish
Chuck Roussell - Crawfish
Richard Bratcher - Seasonings and Head Chef
Ellis Sampson - Corn, potatoes, onions, ect
Hooch - Corn, potatoes, onions, ect.
Sorry if I do not have all of the names but many members chipped in and helped with the serving of the crawfish.

I want to make sure everyone completely understands that everything was bought by sponsors. All funds generated were profit going towards our fuel bill.

This crawfish boil was so successful that we are now looking for more sponsors for future member gatherings.