Golf Course Superintendent James Randy Smith's Turf Maintenance communications to our Members and Guest.
Follow along to see what we are currently doing on the golf course
Monday, January 17, 2011
WE need to be very careful until spring. This picture is from the front of the tee box on #14 and was a fire caused by a firework Saturday afternoon. Something as simple as a cigar or cigerette butt could do the same damage if the conditions are right. We were lucky that a few members and our Pro was nearby to put it out.