Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gilligans on the Lake

I went to dinner at Gilligan's on the Lake again last night with my wife and got to visit with Mrs. Gail and Kevin. This must of been the fourth or fifth time we have been there and the food was fantastic again. Mrs. Gail told me to tell everyone hi and that she misses them. She seems to be at her best in that she has a position where she greets people and gets to talk with them (has anyone ever seen her not talking?). She also gets to work with her son Kevin which she really loves (they are a close family).  If you have not had a chance to try their restaurant out you are missing something good. I know it may seem a little far but it is a lot closer then Minnendorfs (I hope I spelled that correctly) and the type of food is completely different. Being able to sit and look out at the Lake is a big plus because I find it quite relaxing.