After 3/4" of rain on Sunday morning our first test for our new drainage system was a success. I made it a point to be here during the rain to inspect the system to be sure it was working. We had no issues with the new system and Monday we put our trap pump into the sump and pumped all of the water out and whatever water was still standing on top of the right side of the new fairway quickly disappeared. We started running all of the wiring for the new electric sump pump yesterday as well as the wiring that will move the pond fountian on #18. Tuesday we will be trenching the new lines into the ground.
We are quickly coming up to our Member-Guest Tournament and all project work will have to be put off while we try to make our course as good as possible.