Monday, April 12, 2010

Cancellation of Greens Aerification

Due to the night time temperatures still in the 50's I am postponing the aerification of the greens for another week. If the temperatures stay low by next week we will opt to only needle tine aerifye the greens. With the greens slowly coming out of dormancy I do not want to end up with holes staying on the greens for the 3-4 weeks it may take for them to grow over.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but in many cases Mother Nature dictates what we can and cannot do.