Friday, March 19, 2010

Phase 2 of cartshed drainage completed

We are moving right along with the drainage project outside of the cartshed. We completed phase 2 yesterday, which was to install the main drain pipe and catch basins up to the second doorway. This phase went very well with no issues. We even completed hauling the remainder of the rocks we salvaged from the project inside of the cartshed. We found out that the newest small tractor that we purchased last year with our aerifyer would fit inside of the cartshed once the top and roll bar was removed. This allowed us to grade the inside. With the second phase of the project completed I do not expect to see anymore flooding inside of the cartshed but we still have one more phase to complete which should insure that our work was well done.