Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Like my blog? Would you like one of your own?

I have really become comfortable with the ins and outs of blogging lately in case you have not noticed. I have also been thinking about how useful my blog has been with communicating our clubs going on and was thinking of a few golf groups that could sure use one.
If you would like to learn how to blog, shoot me an e-mail. I have been considering the possibility of giving blog lessons at the club. Let me give you a few facts about blogging,
To start off with, its free
It is basically really easy to do
It only takes a little time a day or week to keep up with
You have lots of options.
It helps communicate the goings on within a group of interested people.
We could build a blog in as little as 1 hour
Did I mention its FREE

If you are interested send me an e-mail, I am sure we can work something out. Oh, and my services will be free also.